1. You must be 16years or older to register to this test.
2. It is the candidate’s responsibility to check that their names and details are correct on the confirmation of enrollment, as they appear on their passport. The same details will appear on the attestation.
3. Once set, the schedule of examination dates and times may not be altered.
4. Candidates should arrive at the time indicated on the convocation or invitation, which they have received by email. Late arrivals cannot be accommodated.
5. Candidates will be required to bring official proof of identity on their examination day. Only passports, national ID cards, and photo driving licenses will be accepted. Failure to produce one of the above-mentioned cards will deny candidate access to the examination room.
6. Results are usually available two to four weeks after the examination day. Candidates will receive their official results by email, from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Paris Ile-de-France. No scores will be given by phone to candidates.
8. Cancellations: Until ten (10) business days before the test: the test fee is reimbursed minus a $40-cancellation fee.
Ten (10) days before the day of the test day, you have maximum one month to present documented illness or other emergencies. Upon approval of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Paris Ile-de-France, the test can be postponed (see Art. 7 above, then "Annulations et reports d'inscription"). COVID-19 symptoms can be documented with a virtual medical appointment report, or a COVID-19 test.
Ten (10) days before or no-shows: no reimbursement will be allowed.
9. Test dates may be subject to alterations or cancellations in cases of force majeure, the Alliance Française de Détroit reserves the right to cancel a session.